Flow Meters

By Terry McDonald on 24th February, 2014

What are Single Jet & Multi Jet Water Meters? What is the difference between single jet and multi jet? Water Meters are used to measure the volume of water used within residential and commercial buildings and there are a number of types of ... Read More - What are Single Jet ...

By Terry McDonald on 21st February, 2014

WRAS Approved Water Meters – An Overview T&D are able to provide a wide range of types and classes of WRAS approved water meters to suit domestic, commercial or industrial applications and different water supplies. Water Authorities ... Read More - WRAS Approved Water ...

By Terry McDonald on 7th August, 2013

What are Woltmann Water Meters? Woltmann water meters are comprised of a rotor with helical blades inserted axially in the flow, these can be considered a type of turbine flow meter due to the this. The name Woltmann is derived by from German e... Read More - What are Woltmann Wa...

Go back to blog index

UK Time - GMT:

Heat Tracing - Thorne & Derrick